Google Adsense

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Caution On A Natural Shingles Treatment - Red Marine Algae

Caution On A Natural Shingles Treatment - Red Marine Algae



Red Marine Algae Can Support the Immune System
Red marine algae have been widely used as a high-priced food for thousands of years in coastal regions around the world. They have a high nutritional content, including trace minerals from the ocean. This group of algae is a upscale source of vitamins, minerals, proteins, miscellaneous carbohydrates, enzymes, essential fatty acids, fiber and trace elements.
Besides their market price as a food, red marine algae also provide health benefits as an immune boosting marine herb. In particular, red marine algae can assist the body ' s immune response to viruses. Some consider these algae to be one of the most beneficial ocean vegetables in the world, which has curious the attention of the modern scientific community for its immune supporting properties castigate skin disorders such as herpes. In addition to antiviral properties, red marine algae have been useful in weight - loss, lowering cholesterol and fat in the blood, and detoxifying and counteracting degenerative conditions.
The immunomodulating properties of red marine derive from a class of natural products called sulfated polysaccharides. These polysaccharides, which are elongate - chained miscellaneous sugars, stimulate interferon production as well as the production of other anti - tumor and immune - enhancing agents. These other agents entail the main cells of the immune system, the T cells and B cells. Seeing algae boost the immune system, increase white blood cell count, and further the growth of healthy intestinal microflora, algae supplements are nonpareil for improving the immune system as a defense condemn viruses.
Antiviral Motion of Red Marine Algae
Herpes has fairly of a bad reputation; there are five types of herpes viruses that are very common, causing conditions such as cold sores, shingles and chronic prostration or Epstein - Barr syndromes. Red marine algae help lambaste all of these by strengthening the immune system. These algae can also help to reduce the number and compulsion of outbreaks when they eventuate. Eradication of the herpes virus will most likely never happen. However, short - spell suppression of the virus has been achieved with diet and red marine algae.
In addition to improving immune function, sulfated polysaccharides have been shown in clinical trouble to suppress HIV, herpes, and influenza viruses. Patients have reported a reduction and even a stoppage of viral growth. The antiviral polysaccharides found in red algae can stimulate the production of interferons, which work with the immune system and strengthen it. A towering series of scientific studies has confirmed that red marine algae have potent antiviral applications and that, when used as a medicinal food, could play and important role for people who are susceptible to herpes ( Cold sore ) conditions, including genital herpes and shingles, as well as other viral conditions.
CAUTION: Here ' s What You Ought Watch Out For
There is a very important botanical name merriment that you the urge be aware of. Algae are a group of many thousands of different organisms. Each type ( style ) has its own sui generis scientific name. At head 3, 900, and feasibly as many as 10, 000, of these are red algae, which are halfway exclusively marine. In other words, there are thousands of type of red marine algae.
Research on the antiviral and immune stimulating properties of algae has been done on many different type. They are not all the duplicate, and they do not all impart the duplicate health benefits. Unfortunately, when you go to any nutrition store looking for red marine algae, chances are that nobody there will have a clue about the wide modification of red marine algae.
This righteous means that you have to know exactly which type of red marine algae, by scientific name, is the one that offers the best transpire for you lambaste shingles. It is cracked to have a product label that uncolored says, " Red Marine Algae, " on the front, although all such products do this. The most important thing for you to do is look carefully for where that actual scientific name is located, either in petty author on the front of the tag or in the ingredients list on the back. If there is no such scientific name anywhere to be found, you have no way of vigilant whether you have the right type.
The Right Genus of Red Marine Algae
The scientific name that you devoir look for is: Gigartina skottsbergii. I know this seems like a crumb. And I don ' t blame botanists for foisting this on you. I used to do this to my students, too, and for good cause. Scientific names are solitary and specific to only one lenient of structure. When you are looking for " red marine algae, " you could theoretically get any one of thousands of sort, or at inaugural any of the hundreds that have been studied for their medicinal properties. However, when you want one particular type, the only way to be sure that you have it is to know the correct scientific name.
Not very many companies provide this information, which is unbecoming. You really have to know this very important detail to know what you are getting.

7 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed with Juvenile Parkinsonism at 16 after two years of doctor visits, tests and scary diagnoses. I remember being perfectly healthy, never even having had the flu until I was diagnosed. I was 47 at the time and was out to dinner with my family to celebrate after I got promoted at the office. While in the middle of a conversation with my mom, I passed out. About 30 seconds later I popped my head back up and continued like nothing had happened, while everyone looked like I was crazy. I lived with this all my life till someone told me about madida parkinson disease herbal formula. I place an order through madidaherbalcenter@gmail.com from their website at www.madidaherbalclinic.weebly.com, I was on madida herbal treatment for 16 weeks and this year i felt no sign or symptoms of Parkinson disease again. Madida PD herbal formula get rid of my PD, I advise anyone sick to give their herbal treatments a trial because it work effectively with no side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greatest thanks to Dr Oyagu for his herbal drugs that he prepared for me and when i start using it in just 2weeks i was completely cured and that ended my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE i am so happy and grateful to Dr Oyagu . after reading about him on a testimony of Jason Cash on a blogger. i knew suddenly Dr Oyagu was the right Doctor to cure my HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 DISEASE. i discuss with Dr Oyagu and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and when it got sent to me in south korean . i used the herbal medicine and 2weeks and i went to check up again. after 15years of suffering from HERPES SIMPLEX 1&2 at last i am smiling once again. Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from your suffering. contact his WhatsApp line: +2348101755322 or his Email:Oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tom kingsley,USA.It's been a while since I've
    written to thank Dr OHIKHOBO who helped me in my
    life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2016, i went to many
    hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I
    get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day my Aunt Rosa
    introduce me to Doctor OHIKHOBO having seen so many testimony online
    about his herbal medication to cure HERPES and gave me his
    email:drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com , so i mail him. He told me all the
    things I need to do and also give me instructions to follow, which I
    followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after one weeks the
    HERPES that was in my body got vanished. so if you are you are having
    herpes or any kind of disease listed below
    *DIABETES
    *CANCER
    *STROKE
    *INFERTILITY
    *HEART DISEASE
    *HIV
    *COLD SORES
    *GENITAL WARTS*LUPOS VIRUS
    And you also want cure, you can also email him at:drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or through his WhatsApp +2348103601042

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless Dr. JACK for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. JACK,how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,all thanks to DR,JACK he is the best. EMAIL him right now for your own help {okakagbespelltemple@gmail.com or Okakagbespelltemple@yahoo.com }
    call his mobile number or you whatsApp him now: +2348138289852

    ReplyDelete
  5. God bless Dr. JACK for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2014 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. JACK,how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HERPES,all thanks to DR,JACK he is the best. EMAIL him right now for your own help {okakagbespelltemple@gmail.com or Okakagbespelltemple@yahoo.com }
    call his mobile number or you whatsApp him now: +2348138289852...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of the doctor babaiba. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to doctor babaiba who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist doctor babaiba who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to doctor babaiba for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor babaiba herbs. You can purchasing doctor herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2348140046509 or via email drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 61 years old. I contracted HPV in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete